Senior React Developer (Full stack, including GQL)
ScandiPWA is the #1 React-based storefront for eCommerce!
Performance, loading speed, UX, and ease of use for developers made this product a global leader among eCommerce front-ends. PUMA, Adidas, Shure, Levis, and other global brands run their eCommerce stores on ScandiPWA!
It takes a lot to stay number one and compete with other solutions built by large companies such as Adobe, but we are doing very well so far and are expanding our team to address more growth opportunities!
We are looking for new colleagues with varying levels of competence and our team is happy to train and continuously mentor candidates who show exceptional dedication and motivation.
Exciting? Take a look below to find out how to join us!
What do we expect from a React developer?
- A person with experience with front-end frameworks e.g. React.js, Vue.js, GraphQL, local storage libraries, or enough experience, courage, and passion to lock him or herself in the office whilst they get up to speed!
- Ready to learn from our solutions and bring your life experience into helping us to shape the future of the web
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
What is it like to be a React developer?
- Everybody wants it FASTER :), but you want to make it BETTER
- You are working on the ScandiPWA product and/or its implementation on client's websites
- There is competition from Europe and the US for similar solutions and we want to be there first
- Your colleagues are exceptional at what they do, and together you'll be a part of a fantastic problem-solving team
- All the companies and soon, the entire world of the eCommerce world, will watch you and wait for your next release
Scandiweb is building the next generation front-end & UX solutions for eCommerce - ScandiPWA. This industry is currently worth billions of dollars and is expected to double in the coming 3-4 years. Check out what we have done so far! https://scandipwa.com
Generally, the option is either to join the SWPWA core team or to join various projects for big brands to work specifically on React - the decision depends on your skill, experience, and desire to work!
How to apply?
- Apply using the “apply" button on the right
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a test assignment, phone call, and a technical interview
NOTE! If you are starting your journey with us remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. We recommend having the following minimum specifics: CPU i5 (or AMD equivalent), SSD 512GB, and RAM 16GB.
- Get the best DEV training in the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world - we give a big focus on our employee learning and growth
- Work on the most challenging and the biggest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!
Yes, we do have semi-automated recruitment processes BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! So no need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, learn and join us!
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer