We are a fresh team of people passionate about making THE NEXT WEB!
We believe the next evolution of the Internet will be based on Progressive Web Apps.
Why? Basically, it is UX and speed of mobile app without the need for App Store - instant download and update as well as single code base across the web and mobile devices!
We love the tech stack that is based on decoupling of front-end and back-end such as React, Redux, GraphQL and we look for people with similar interests.
So far we have made a PWA storefront for eCommerce and happy that our product made in Latvia is already used by large eCommerce retailers in Asia and Western Fortune 500 companies such as Universal Music.
Our team needs more people like YOU because we face enormous demand for this solution and dream of having ALL major eCommerce storefront to be run on ScandiPWA solution!
ScandiPWA is an OPEN SOURCE, but we also have a scalable PWA cloud based on Kubernetes cluster tech.
Exciting? Take a look below to find out how to join us!
We welcome Copywriters, who are expected to:
- First and foremost - learn and be open-minded
- Fluent English - spoken and written
- Be pedantic - you can spot a double space and it gets on your nerves
- Understand the weight that words have and KNOW how to utilize that to get to the result
- Be able to work with information - no matter what is the topic, you can take the information and weave it into a text, narrative, or sales pitch
- Have Tech and Business understanding - important, but not paramount
- Have an advanced understanding of how social media works
- Understanding about SEO
- Like the challenge - from crafting the perfect CTA, to writing lengthy articles and even whitepapers, you like to challenge yourself and try new things
- Work with various digital tools to improve workflow
- Be curious and have the huge motivation and willingness to learn and develop your skills
What does it take to become a Copywriter?
- Apply using the “apply for this job” button on the right!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
The test is both to evaluate your linguistic skills, as well as get an insight into how you work with information
What is it like to be a Copywriter?
- you are creating a new content masterpieces on a daily basis
- you write, edit, review various texts, from internal and external social media posts to landing page copy, to meta descriptions, to articles and more.
- you help with steering and maintaining Scandiweb's and our clients' content strategies in the right direction
- you work with colleagues to gather information for articles
- you contribute to projects with unique insights
When we say we're flexible…
We really mean that! Scandiweb is very friendly and open to students and we understand that you might have other commitments - family, a person you have to care for, personal projects and more. Hence, we encourage you to tailor your workday around this!
We also value people for who they are and what they do - as long as you have the drive and ability to do what we do - we don't expect nor care about previous work experience! Just show us what you got!
- Professional certification
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!