This job offer has expired.
AWS Azure Google Cloud Administrator
Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, Walmart, AirBaltic, PUMA, Adidas, Levis and BMW. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We will make sure that Scandiweb is the best place that people choose for eCommerce solutions. We want that whenever you tell them that you work in Scandiweb, they know it and are familiar with it!
Join Scandiweb & Work from anywhere!
What do we expect from an AWS Azure Google Cloud Administrator?
- Experience in installing, configuring and supporting Linux and Microsoft Windows Servers;
- Experience in implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting the Unix/Linux operating system, Internet-based applications, and web servers;
- Experience in administrating cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud;
- Exposure to DevOps release and build management, automation scripts, experience with tools like Git, bash scripting, PowerShell, AWS Cloud Formation;
- Exposure to container platforms tools like OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes.
What does it take to become an AWS Azure Google Cloud Administrator?
- Apply using the “apply for this job” button on the right!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
Usually, you can easily complete the test, if you understand the basics of server side, have AWS experience or similar and have from a few months to a few years of relevant experience.
What is it like to be an AWS Azure Google Cloud Administrator?
- Provision Infrastructure as a service cloud computing for platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google;
- Data center and server installation, maintenance, monitoring;
- Responsible for Linux server installation, maintenance, monitoring, data backup and recovery, security and administration;
- Responsible for managing networked storage;
- Disaster recovery and Incident Response Planning.
- Professional certification
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!