This job offer has expired.
CONVERSION OPTIMIZATION STRATEGIST / GROWTH MARKETER
Our growing and ever-evolving Digital Marketing/SEO/Analytics/CRO team are looking for bright, talented and dedicated people to join us in creating and delivering great SEO solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart and Lancome.
Passionate about new tech? Hungry for knowledge? Have SEO knowledge and experience? Then, you're just what we're looking for!
We don't expect you to be a leading SEO expert, and even if you are, we require a healthy learning attitude and the drive to improve - these we value above all else. We will work in tandem on the challenging projects and learn along the way while elevating your SEO expertise, as well as helping you develop new skills (CRO/UX) and grow individually and professionally!
Our Digital Analytics Department is at the forefront of the industry's latest innovations. If there's a cutting-edge development in analytics technology, chances are our team already know it inside out and so will you!
What you will be dealing with?
Your job will be finding data-informed growth marketing and on-site user flow / UX optimization opportunities and executing an experimentation driven implementation with the main goals of growing qualified traffic and improving digital KPIs.
We value and seek three characteristics for this role above all else - you need to have analytical mindset to problem solving, you need to be good with people, and you need to be dedicated to learning and improving yourself both as a professional and as a person.
In your day to day work, you'll mainly have two roles - an analyst and a project manager. As an analyst, your main objective will be getting results for the clients. You'll work on identifying traffic acquisition opportunities, where their website is leaking money, what’s causing it, and what should be done about it. As a project manager, you'll need to work directly with clients, manage the whole client relationship - present and explain results, advise on optimization opportunities, plan the tasks and own the execution.
Data-driven CRO & UX:
- Google Analytics (and other Analytics platforms) configurations and health-checks
- Advanced Data Tracking setups (incl. Google Tag Manager implementations)
- Conversion Research (analyzing qualitative and quantitative data)
- Experimentation and A/B testing
- Traffic channels auditing and ROI-driven analysis
- Paid Advertising (AdWords, BingAds, Retargeting, Social Media PPC etc.)
- ROI-driven marketing campaigns optimization (e.g. landing pages optimization)
- SEO audits and optimization
- Outreach & Content strategy development and implementation
Desired background and skill-set:
- Passion for measurement/reporting/analytics – you like to measure the results of each action and find explanations in data
- Great relationship building skills and communication skills - you'll need to build and maintain relationships with clients and communicate your ideas well
- An interest in human psychology and decision making processes
- You have excellent presentation skills. You’re good at building slide decks and Excel reports, you know how to explain stats and data to mainstream folks.
- You’re highly organized – you do your research, take notes, document everything
- Hands-on experience with conversion optimization and A/B testing
- You're great at Google Analytics and/or other analytics suites
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing or Sales (bonus)
- Humility & the wisdom to accept that you will be wrong
- Willingness and dedication to learn new things to grow professionally and personally
- Good English language skills - you’re articulate, can write and communicate well
Bonus points (not required) if you:
- Have some sort of experience with web design and development processes
- Have qualitative research experience
- Are familiar with PPC & SEO
- Have Design & UX experience
- Have experience in usability
- Have experience and knowledge in statistical data analysis
If you are lacking some of these skills, but can demonstrably learn fast, get in touch and we’ll see if you have what it takes.
Our promise to you:
- Crowd Bonus - every month colleagues reward each other! https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=30DzW9igQ1o&feature=emb_title
- Treats and vitamins: fruits, honey, ginger will make you feel warmer in the cold season
- Professional certification
- Company covered Friday Team lunch
- Full time barista - start each morning with great coffee!
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- Covered sports activities in addition to health insurance
But that you will find out when you come to visit! :)
Who are we:
A local company that makes the world know that Latvia is not only a country of blondgirlsbut also the place to get great code and digital business growth solutions! We made Reuters, Metallica, New York Times, L'Oreal, Lego, Diesel and many others to choose Latvia and Scandiweb as the place they get their IT stuff DONE.
Our average age is 24, the majority of our team has joined as juniors - we learned by mistakes, by asking questions and not afraid of accepting seemingly impossible projects.
We invite YOU to join us! Sky-rocket your professional growth in a genuinely friendly and fun environment!
How to apply:
Shoot us an email with your CV and a few sentences on your background and why you could be a great match to join our team.
Send your CV to our Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Similar job offers
Digital marketing specialist
JUNIOR / SENIOR PAID TRAFFIC MANAGER / PPC
CONVERSION OPTIMIZATION STRATEGIST / GROWTH MARKETER
Search Engine Optimizer (SEO)