DevOps Engineer (Any level)
Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, Walmart, AirBaltic, PUMA, Adidas, Levis and BMW. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We will make sure that Scandiweb is the best place that people choose for eCommerce solutions. We want that whenever you tell them that you work in Scandiweb, they know it and are familiar with it!
Join Scandiweb & Work from anywhere!
We welcome DevOps Engineers, who are expected to:
- Have a working experience in creation, implementation and maintenance auto-deplyment process and Continuous integration / Deployment set-ups in software development project for international clients;
- Knowledge and experience with Linux server's administration;
- Experience with cloud AWS;
- Deep understanding of the Web Servers, configuration, optimization for different use;
- Familiar with security concepts on both an infrastructural level and an application level (SSL, secretcs management, database encryption etc.). Experience with security audits;
- Experience with SQL Server. Simple SQL knowledge;
- Strong communication and collaboration;
- Experience with high-load ecommerce websites (Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud platforms) and multi-tier applications;
- Knowledge of the MS Azure. Experience with setting up infrastructure in cloud;
What does it take to become a DevOps Engineer?
- Apply using the “apply for this job” button on the right!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
Usually, you can easily complete the test, if you understand the basics of server side, have AWS experience or similar, and have from a few months to a few years of relevant experience.
What is it like to be a DevOps Engineer?
- Work on multi-side platforms, e-commerce systems and B2B service platforms;
- Develop and implement continuous integration scripts using best practises;
- Make architectural design decisions, solve technical problems, and make improvements to our systems;
- Troubleshoot problems together with your team members;
- Being a DevOps in Scandiweb is a very special experience because, while there are more than 100 developers, there are only a few DevOps, so you are joining a very small and friendly (and important!) family!
- Professional certification
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!