eCommerce Project Leader (senior)
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding! Maybe you are thinking about buying a new car - Ford, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, BMW, Jaguar or Land Rover? We built their sites to sell their cars.
- Do you know the colourful and happy socks? - Yes, we build the HappySocks store
- Using L'Oreal or Lancome makeup and skincare products? That's our customer
- Running in PUMA shoes? Their eCommerce store was made by Scandiweb!
- Buying tickets at airBaltic.com or visiting THE MET museum in New York? Made in Scandiweb.
- Enjoying … hmm… yeah, we made an official Durex site too!
What to expect?
- You will be at the core of digital, working for brands like PUMA, Jaguar, BMW, MET, HappySocks, Levis, Adidas and more
- Global will be your local as you would work with colleagues from Vietnam and Georgia to Brazil and Argentina launching projects for the US, the UK, Mexico, the UAE and Africa
Your goals and responsibilities?
- understand project’s needs and goals
- understand technological solution enabling them
- describe the business and technology to the team
- follow up progress and risks on a daily basis
- maintain a roadmap of the project
- revise quality and content
- prepare for go-live
- launch project
Looks like a lot? Do not worry, there will be initial training on the above subjects as well as mentoring and supervision from a higher-level project supervisor at least for the beginning.
What do we expect from you?
- Be open to knowledge and new challenges - even though you are a senior you will need to absorb new information and skills
- do not treat Work as plain work - we see Work as a chance to excel and do something remarkable together!
- Be humble and passionate about eCommerce and everything you do - we have a team of Project Managers with various experience and background, all of which are happy to gain new knowledge and share theirs with others!
- If you are applying as a Senior Project leader, we expect you to have previous experience either as a Web Developer or as a Project Manager on Web Development projects. We don't evaluate the experience in years - you can do remarkable things in a short time. If this description captivates you, then just apply and show us what you've got!
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
How to apply?
- Head to the apply button on the right
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a test assignment, phone call and a technical interview
And what are the benefits?
- Get the best PM training in the #1 eCommerce agency in the world
- Work on the most challenging and the biggest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our online first office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enrol in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events and so much more!