This job offer has expired.
Growth Marketing Specialist
Our growing and ever-evolving Growth Marketing team are looking for bright, talented and dedicated people to join us in creating and delivering “growth hacks” for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart and Lancome.
We don't expect you to be a leading Growth Marketing expert, instead, we require a healthy learning attitude and the drive to improve. We will help you grow in the role by working in tandem on challenging projects and learning along the way while elevating your expertise, as well as helping you develop new skills to grow individually and professionally!
Our Growth Marketing department is at the forefront of the industry's latest innovations. If there's a cutting-edge development in analytics technology, chances are our team already knows it inside out and so will you!
Growth Marketing Specialist - what does it mean?
Our Marketing team is involved in various marketing initiatives - supporting Scandiweb internal startups, organizing conferences, selling tickets for webinars, working with Scandiweb top client base, leading cold outreach processes and much more!
Only one thing combines all these activities together: they are always focused on GROWTH! Getting higher conversions for our client store, selling more tickets to the conference, capturing more cold leads...
Whom are we looking for?
- We are looking for young talents who want to dive deep into Growth Marketing science
- You will be working shoulder to shoulder with similar mind-set people solving real-life Growth challenges e.g. how to increase the subscription count for the SAAS design product
We value and seek three characteristics for this role above all else:
- you need to have an analytical mindset to problem-solving
- you need to be good with people
- and you need to be dedicated to learning and improving yourself both as a professional and as a person
How to apply?
- Apply to the job ad
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth
- You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- Optional flexible working hours
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!