This job offer has expired.
Head of Account Management
Scandiweb is an eCommerce agency that started its journey in Latvia by two entrepreneurs sitting in a small room. Until now, many companies worldwide have chosen our eCommerce solutions - Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma, and many others.
⭐️ We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
Head of Account Management - what do you mean?
To sustain the long-term business, our basic need is to provide the best possible experience to all Scandiweb clients on every interaction with us - so they become disappointed in cooperating with any other service provider in any field and compare them to us.
Head of Account Management is the client guide to Scandiweb world, matching client wishes with Scandiweb capabilities, connecting all the departments together. Moreover, we take ownership of client business success and are proactive in building their online business roadmap for the upcoming year.
What does it take on practice?
The main goal is to ensure a positive and measurable impact on every account assigned to you.
First client contact is happening on-behalf of Account Manager... project is signed, Account Manager introduces the client to Delivery Team... project is finished, Account Manager is again there to help build 3-months strategic roadmap and ensure a smooth transition to the Support department.
You are not alone in this journey, but you are the one to ensure the process works as clocks for your accounts. Over delivering client expectations are the art, and we will help you to master that. On a daily basis, you will ensure that client satisfaction is growing, by:
- Learning the real need our client’s business is solving with our products
- Tracking the KPIs and identifying “red flags” and “green flags”
- Stepping in “red flag” cases, escalate such cases to top management
- Optimizing team operational processes so “red flags” go to zero in a long run
- Managing and retaining relationships with your accounts
- Be responsible for the client journey within Scandiweb - from the Sales team to Support, Marketing, Traffic Acquisition teams etc.
- Organizing on-going feedback loop: weekly “pulse check”, monthly calls with the client, strategical sessions every quarter
- Driving true value for customers
Whom are we looking for?
Any person who read until that moment and started to think “WOW, that sounds like my dream job! Looks challenging, but it can’t scare me.”
On top of it, the ideal Head of Account Management has:
- Full-ownership approach over any task
- Experience with sales & business operations
- Understanding of how eCommerce business is operating
- Interest to drive change management, build aligned tooling and develop methods to measure and systemize KPIs
- Have experience in a continually changing environment where you are agile and able to adjust strategies and realign priorities (aka the ability to adapt)
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- High emotional intelligence and ability to work under pressure
- Confident in communicating with clients, organizing feedback-loop sessions
- Experience with CRM technology tooling (eg HubSpot)
- Achieve operational excellence
Ready to try?
- Apply to the job ad!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a trial day together
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
- Enjoy our online first office, where everybody is connected no matter their location - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth - training programs, certifications
- Work on the most challenging and the biggest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Get support to organize your home office or enrol in a coworking space;
- Health insurance, language course coverage, library, events and so much more!