This job offer has expired.
Job for students: Web Developer (Jekabpils)
WE LOVE STUDENTS - they rock hard and have fresh view on things! We will make your on-boarding in Scandiweb easy - you will get an initial training and a senior-colleague, who will be your guide for the first few months.
No limits - students work for our BIG BRAND customers: Diesel, Lego, Metallica, JYSK, New York Times, Reuters. During your work you will EXPLORE new technologies and possibly travel to some of 30+ countries we have customers.
HAVE FUN - with the team on monthly corporate events or take a break and play ping-pong and Xbox in the office lounge room.
Who we are looking for:
- passionate tech lover - you probably spent many nights in your life on making something "work!"
- self-made-coder - you are learning by Googling and doing!
- hidden star - you have great potential and we will help you to reach it
Our promise to you:
- Flexible working schedule - you choose how much and when you want to work
- Commitment to your professional growth - you will work on complex and innovative projects
- Stay tuned to the new tech in our gadget corner: 3D printer, Oculus Rift, smart watches, laser keyboard, drones... You name it - you get it!
- 2 dynamic offices in the city center as well as branches in Jekabpils and Daugavpils. We want you to stand up and take breaks - Xbox, ping-pong table, lounge room, bicycle parking. Company will cover your monthly sport activities.
- Lots of adventures - together we cross lakes and rivers, climb 5000m mountains, surf in Canary Islands, wakeboard, jet-bike, sing karaoke, cook and party hard across the Globe!
Who we are:
A local company that makes the world know that Latvia is not only a country of nice girls, but also the place to go for THE BEST CODE! We made Reuters, Metallica, New York Times, L'Oreal, Lego, Diesel and many others to choose Latvia and Scandiweb as the place they get their IT stuff DONE.
Our average age is 24, majority of our team has joined as juniors - we learned by mistakes, by asking questions and not afraid of doing extraordinary things.
We invite YOU to join us! Sky-rocket your professional growth in a genuinely friendly and fun environment!
How to apply:
Send your CV to HR@scandiweb.com and our Experience Team will get back to you with a technical test.