This job offer has expired.
Junior AWS Cloud Administrator
Live in Latvia - build for the World!
Scandiweb is a local startup run by guys and girls from Latvia accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart, and Lancome. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We put Latvia on the map for eCommerce solutions and now we have a way bigger goal! We want that whenever you tell someone that you are from Latvia, the first thing that pops into their head is Scandiweb.
Join us! Help us do for Latvia what Skype did for Estonia, Spotify for Sweden and Linux for Finland!
What do we expect from a Junior AWS Cloud Administrator?
- Demontrated AWS Cloud Formation experience;
- Experience creating EC2 instances;
- Manage and turn up AWS VPC;
- Exerience evaluating systems and making architectural recommendations to increase availability and efficiency;
What does it take to become a Junior AWS Cloud Administrator?
- Send your CV or just a simple email to firstname.lastname@example.org saying you want to join us;
- Have a conversation - we will get back to you very soon!
- Complete a test to see if you meet the minimum requirement to be part of the team;
- Come to an interview to meet the team and learn more about our daily life
Usually, you can easily complete the test, if you understand the basics of server side, have AWS experience or similar and have from few months to a few years of relevant experience.
What is it like to be a Junior AWS Cloud Administrator?
- Setup and maintain various services and support tools, primarily on AWS;
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability;
- Assist in the integration of new systems and tools into the technical support flow and infrastructure;
- Maintain security, backup, and redunndancy strategies.
- CrowdBonus - every month colleagues reward each other;
- Optional travel abroad to meet our amazing customers and work together;
- Paid conferences, from local ones to ones in London, San Francisco, Las Vegas and more;
- Treats and vitamins: fruits, honey, ginger will make you feel warmer in the cold season;
- Professional certification;
- Company covered Friday lunch;
- Access to our free and ever-growing library;
- Covered sports activities in addition to health insurance;
- And more! But that you will find out when you come to visit! :)