Junior Conversion Optimisation Strategist (CRO/UX)
Our growing and ever-evolving Digital Growth team are looking for bright, talented and dedicated people to join us in creating and delivering “growth hacks” for brands like Puma, New York Times, Metropolitan Museum of Art, LEVIS, Sportland…
Passionate about Growth Marketing? Hungry for optimization opportunities? Have CRO knowledge and experience? Then, you're just what we're looking for!
What you will be dealing with?
Your job will be finding data-informed growth marketing and on-site user flow / UX optimization opportunities and executing an experimentation driven implementation with the main goals of growing qualified traffic and improving digital KPIs.
We value and seek three characteristics for this role above all else - you need to have an analytical mindset to problem-solving, you need to be good with people, and you need to be dedicated to learning and improving yourself both as a professional and as a person.
Data-informed CRO & UX
- Google Analytics (and other Analytics platforms) configurations, health-checks and performance analysis
- Conversion & UX Research: analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to find website optimizations opportunities with highest potential return
- Experimentation and A/B testing: planning experimentation program to validate hypothesis from the Conversion & UX Research
- Traffic channels auditing and ROI-driven analysis
- Evaluating websites and eCommerce stores based on best practices
- Driving research and data informed redesign projects
Desired background and skill-set
- Passion for measurement/reporting/analytics – you like to measure the results of each action and find explanations in data
- Great relationship building skills and communication skills - you'll need to build and maintain relationships with clients and communicate your ideas well
- An interest in human psychology and decision making processes
- You have excellent presentation skills. You’re good at building slide decks and Excel reports, you know how to explain stats and data to mainstream folks.
- You’re highly organized – you do your research, take notes, document everything
- Humility & the wisdom to accept that you will be wrong
- Willingness and dedication to learn new things to grow professionally and personally
- Good English language skills - you’re articulate, can write and communicate well
Bonus points (not required) if you:
- Have some sort of experience with web design and development processes
- Have qualitative research experience
- Are familiar with PPC & SEO
- Have Design & UX experience
- Have experience in usability
- Have experience and knowledge in statistical data analysis
If you are lacking some of these skills, but can demonstrably learn fast, get in touch and we’ll see if you have what it takes.
Our promise to you
- Professional certification
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!
Who are we?
A local company that makes the world know that Latvia is not only a country of blond girls, but also the place to get great code and digital business growth solutions! We made Reuters, Metallica, New York Times, L'Oreal, Lego, Diesel and many others to choose Latvia and Scandiweb as the place they get their IT stuff DONE.
Our average age is 27, the majority of our team has joined as juniors - we learned by mistakes, by asking questions and not afraid of accepting seemingly impossible projects.
We invite YOU to join us! Sky-rocket your professional growth in a genuinely friendly and fun environment!
How to apply?
- Apply using the “apply for this job” button on the right!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer