This job offer has expired.
JUNIOR CONVERSION OPTIMIZATION STRATEGIST / GROWTH MARKETER
Our growing and ever-evolving Digital Growth team is looking for bright, talented and dedicated people to join us in creating and delivering “growth hacks” for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart and Lancome.
We don't expect you to be a leading Growth Marketing or CRO expert, instead we require a healthy learning attitude and the drive to improve - these we value above all else. We will help you grow in the role by working in tandem on challenging projects and learning along the way while elevating your CRO expertise, as well as helping you develop new skills (SEO/UX) to grow individually and professionally!
Our Digital Growth department is at the forefront of the industry's latest innovations. If there's a cutting-edge development in analytics technology, chances are our team already knows it inside out and so will you!
What you will be dealing with?
Your job will be finding data-informed growth marketing and on-site user flow / UX optimization opportunities and executing an experimentation driven implementation with the main goals of growing qualified traffic and improving digital KPIs.
We value and seek three characteristics for this role above all else - you need to have analytical mindset to problem solving, you need to be good with people, and you need to be dedicated to learning and improving yourself both as a professional and as a person.
In your day to day work, you'll mainly have two roles - an analyst and a project manager. As an analyst, your main objective will be getting results for the clients. You'll work on identifying traffic acquisition opportunities, where their website is leaking money, what’s causing it, and what should be done about it. As a project manager, you'll need to work directly with clients, manage the whole client relationship - present and explain results, advise on optimization opportunities, plan the tasks and own the execution.
Data-driven CRO & UX:
- Google Analytics (and other Analytics platforms) configurations and health-checks
- Advanced Data Tracking setups (incl. Google Tag Manager implementations)
- Conversion Research (analyzing qualitative and quantitative data)
- Experimentation and A/B testing
- Traffic channels auditing and ROI-driven analysis
- Paid Advertising (AdWords, BingAds, Retargeting, Social Media PPC etc.)
- ROI-driven marketing campaigns optimization (e.g. landing pages optimization)
- SEO audits and optimization
- Outreach & Content strategy development and implementation
Desired background and skill-set:
- Passion for measurement/reporting/analytics – you like to measure the results of each action and find explanations in data
- Great relationship building skills and communication skills - you'll need to build and maintain relationships with clients and communicate your ideas well
- An interest in human psychology and decision making processes
- You have excellent presentation skills. You’re good at building slide decks and Excel reports, you know how to explain stats and data to mainstream folks.
- You’re highly organized – you do your research, take notes, document everything
- Humility & the wisdom to accept that you will be wrong
- Willingness and dedication to learn new things to grow professionally and personally
- Good English language skills - you’re articulate, can write and communicate well
Bonus points (not required) if you:
- Have some sort of experience with web design and development processes
- Have qualitative research experience
- Are familiar with PPC & SEO
- Have Design & UX experience
- Have experience in usability
- Have experience and knowledge in statistical data analysis
If you are lacking some of these skills, but can demonstrably learn fast, get in touch and we’ll see if you have what it takes.
Our promise to you:
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- Rewarding salary - above market pay, monthly crowd bonus, social coverage, medical insurance, company paid trips and conferences
- 2 dynamic offices in the city centre for your choice. We want you to stand up and take breaks - Xbox, ping-pong table, lounge room, bicycle parking. Company will cover your monthly sports activities.
- Atomic Parties - get funding for your party idea, ask our HRs how much fun is happening
- Friday dinner with the company
- Legendary parties, including the biggest corporate event in the Baltics, ScandiFest! Take part in fire walking, pottery making, and many more fun and challenging activities!
- Monthly pocket money - get small stuff on your own without bureaucracy
- Covered sports activities in addition to health insurance
- Lots of adventures - together we cross lakes and rivers, climb 5000m mountains, surf in Canary Islands, resort in Greece, wakeboard, jet-bike, sing karaoke, cook and party hard across the Globe!
- Treats and vitamins: fruits, honey, and ginger will make you feel warmer in the cold season.
- Paid dry cleaning of your clothes - just hang them and get them cleaned back in a few days
- Weekly workshops on new technologies from your colleagues + professional certification
- Top-end equipment of your choice
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- And much more…
Who we are:
A local company that makes the world know that Latvia is not only a country of blond girls, but also the place to get great code and digital business growth solutions! We made Reuters, Metallica, New York Times, L'Oreal, Lego, Diesel and many others to choose Latvia and Scandiweb as the place they get their IT stuff DONE.
Our average age is 24, the majority of our team has joined as juniors - we learned by mistakes, by asking questions and not afraid of accepting seemingly impossible projects.
We invite YOU to join us! Sky-rocket your professional growth in a genuinely friendly and fun environment!
How to apply:
Shoot us an email with your CV and a few sentences on your background and why you could be a great match to join our team.
Send your CV to our Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar job offers
JUNIOR CONVERSION OPTIMIZATION STRATEGIST / GROWTH MARKETER
Digital Marketing Director
CONVERSION OPTIMIZATION STRATEGIST / GROWTH MARKETER
Search Engine Optimizer (SEO)