This job offer has expired.
Junior Progressive Web App (PWA) Developer
I will tell you one thing that may make you remember Scandiweb, every time you do ... anything.
How is it possible?
Think about cars for example… Ford, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, BMW, Jaguar or Land Rover? We built their sites to sell their cars.
Wearing socks, maybe HappySocks? Well, we built their stores too!
Applying L'Oreal or Lancome makeup? That's our customer!
Running in PUMA shoes? Their eCommerce store was made by Scandiweb!
Buying tickets at airBaltic.com or visiting THE MET museum in New York? Made in Scandiweb. Enjoying … hmm… yeah, we made an official Durex site too!
We love the tech stack that is based on decoupling of front-end and back-end such as React, Redux, GraphQL and we look for people with similar interests.
So far we have made PWA storefront for eCommerce and happy that our product made in Latvia is already used by large eCommerce retailers in Asia and Western Fortune 500 companies such as Universal Music.
Our team needs more developers like YOU because we face enormous demand for this solution and dream of having ALL major eCommerce store front to be run on ScandiPWA solution!
ScandiPWA is OPEN SOURCE, but we also have scalable PWA cloud based on Kubernetes cluster tech.
Exciting? Take a look below to find out how to join us!
What do we expect from a Junior PWA developer?
- A person sharing our vision of PWA being the next big thing for both mobile and web
- A person either having experience with front-end frameworks e.g. React, Vue, GraphQL, local storage libraries or enough experience, courage and passion to lock him or herself in the office whilst they get up to speed!
- Learn from our solutions and bring your life experience into helping us to shape the future of the web
- Don't worry if you don't have any experience yet, we just need you to be ready to jump in and learn!
We are building the next generation front-end & UX solutions for eCommerce - ScandiPWA.
This industry is currently worth billions of dollars and expected to double in the coming 3-4 years.
Check out what we have done so far! https://scandipwa.com
How to apply?
- Apply using the “apply for this job” button on the right!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
What is life like for a Junior PWA developer?
- Everybody wants it FASTER :) but you want to make it BETTER
- You are working on ScandiPWA product and its implementation in client's websites
- There is competition from Europe and US for similar solutions and we want to be there first
- Your colleagues are exceptional at what they do, and together you'll be a part of a fantastic problem-solving team
- All the company and soon, the entire world of eCommerce world will watch you and wait for your next release
- Once you join us you will have the basic intro to Magento backend and GraphQL
- Professional certification
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!