This job offer has expired.
Junior Project Leader (Trainee)
Scandiweb is an eCommerce agency that started its journey in Latvia by two entrepreneurs sitting in a small room. Until now, many companies worldwide have chosen our eCommerce solutions - Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma, and many others.
We are constantly growing and looking for energetic and motivated individuals interested in becoming skilled project managers to lead eCommerce projects for our clients.
- Is software eating the world?
- Did eCommerce reach the level of 2025 already in 2020?
- Is commerce, management and leadership converge to be 100% digital?
Scandiweb is part of this digital transformation, join us to impact the world together!
What to expect?
- You will be at the core of digital, working for brands like PUMA, Jaguar, BMW, MET, HappySocks, Levis and Adidas
- Global will be your local as you would work with colleagues from Vietnam and Georgia to Brazil and Argentina launching projects for the US, the UK, Mexico, the UAE and Africa
What are the Project Leader goals and responsibilities?
- understand project’s needs and goals
- understand technological solution enabling them
- describe the business and technology to the team
- follow up progress and risks on daily progress
- maintain a roadmap of the project
- revise quality and content
- prepare for go-live
- launch project
Looks like a lot? Do not worry, there will be initial training on the above subjects as well as mentoring and supervision from a Senior Project Leader on the project.
What do we expect from you?
- come with an empty glass, you will need to learn and absorb the knowledge like a sponge
- be humble and appreciate feedback, you will need to re-do things many times till it gets perfect!
- do not treat Work as plain work - we see Work as a chance to excel and do something remarkable together!
How to apply?
- Apply to the job
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a test assignment, phone call and a technical interview
And what are the benefits?
- Get the best PM training in the #1 eCommerce agency in the world
- Work on the most challenging and the biggest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our online first office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enrol in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events and so much more!
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!