Junior QA Specialist: For Manual Web Based Application Testing
Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all around the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Puma, New York Times, Metropolitan Museum of Art, LEVIS, Sportland…. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it! But we are constantly growing and expanding, so join us and help us achieve great wonders!
What will it be like as a Junior QA Specialist?
- You will work closely with developers and PM on some of the most awesome projects out there.
- As a Junior QA Specialist, you will carry out manual tests to ensure the web apps created to meet the requirements. This will involve the analysis of apps to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to customers and end-users.
- There will be a constant gain of knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release processes.
- You will be presented with career growth opportunities to progress into learning to write automated tests using tools like Selenium.
- if you show above average abilities during Education tasks, you can further on continue your growth as Project manager and work with projects from all over the world
What is expected from a Junior QA Specialist?
- A great attitude, willingness to learn new web technologies.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
- Professionalism to be respected or be a really nice person so that people listen / respect / like and follow you.
What does it take to become a Junior QA Specialist?
- Apply using the “apply for this job” button on the right!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
- Professional certification
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer