This job offer has expired.
Kubernetes Cluster Engineer
Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, Walmart, AirBaltic, PUMA, Adidas, Levis and BMW. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We will make sure that Scandiweb is the best place that people choose for eCommerce solutions. We want that whenever you tell them that you work in Scandiweb, they know it and are familiar with it!
Join Scandiweb & Work from anywhere!
What it's like to be a Kubernetes Cluster Engineer?
- You contribute to the Kubernetes cluster deployment system
- Manage Docker containers into Kubernetes and managing of large Kubernetes Clusters
- Have experience and ability to work with DevOps tool chains such as Docker, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Git., AWS, Drone, Terraform, Vault, ELK
- Have in depth understanding of Kubernetes lifecycle management
What does it take to become a Kubernetes Custer Engineer?
- Apply using the “apply for this job” button on the right!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
- Professional certification
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!