This job offer has expired.
Kubernetes Cluster Engineer
Scandiweb is an eCommerce agency that started its journey in Latvia by two entrepreneurs sitting in a small room. Until now, many companies worldwide have chosen our eCommerce solutions - Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma, and many others.
⭐️ We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What it's like to be a Kubernetes Cluster Engineer?
- You contribute to the Kubernetes cluster deployment system
- Manage Docker containers into Kubernetes and managing of large Kubernetes Clusters
- Have experience and ability to work with DevOps tool chains such as Docker, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Git., AWS, Drone, Terraform, Vault, ELK
- Have in depth understanding of Kubernetes lifecycle management
What does it take to become a Kubernetes Custer Engineer?
- Apply using the “apply for this job” button on the right!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
- Professional certification
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!