This job offer has expired.
Lead Designer / co - Art director
Is software eating the world? Did eCommerce reach the level of 2025 already in 2020? Is commerce, management and leadership converge to be 100% digital?
Scandiweb is part of this digital transformation, join us to impact the world together!
Scandiweb is growing fast which means that we are now looking for an experienced Senior Designer to help to support the Art Director with the development of concepts, strategies, team management and also to be a great addition to our design team.
Whom are we looking for?
- 3-5 years experience in managing design projects, and teams
- Experience helping lead and mentor a team of gifted creatives
- A skilled storyteller and ‘conceptor’, strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
- Portfolio of proven design work (2-3 projects)
- A breadth of cultural reference points
- End to end UI/UX Design experience
- A keen eye for detail and skilled in creating and implementing web and product designs
- HTML, CSS, Webflow
- Proficiency with visual design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop and Figma
- Excellent leadership, organization, and analytical skills
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Great time management and multitasking skills
The main responsibilities and goals
- Assist the team with ideas and provide them with creative input for new designs
- Ability to develop quick design ideas based on client briefs and ensure that all the deadlines are followed
- Create design prototypes, features, and specifications for the company based on consumer/user insights
- Communicate the concepts, ideas, and the outcome of the research to the entire design and development team to maintain a smooth flow of information
- Assist in the recruitment of digital and interactive designers. Plan and execute their training
- Promote a spirit of innovation and creativity within the design team to ensure that new ideas keep coming
How to apply?
- Head to the “apply” button!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth
- Work on the most challenging and the biggest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our online first office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enrol in a coworking space;
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues, library, certifications, events and so much more!