This job offer has expired.
Learning Management Lead - from Junior to Expert!
Let's start our conversation by sharing something valuable with you. You probably may wonder how this small company from a small country became the #1 eCommerce agency in the World? Why this company is the choice of brands that you are interacting with daily from cars, be it Jaguar, LandRover, Maseratti or Hyundai to HappySocks, Lancome and L'Oreal cosmetics and, well, we worked on Durex project too!
The secret might be hidden in our founder's DNA - his grandmother was a great school teacher, so it somehow happened naturally that we have been working on EDU programs for all our colleagues for more than 10 years. It has helped us grow the biggest team in the Western Hemisphere because we did not depend on available talent like many others. We have been educating and training people to become THE talent. And they did!
The next step in our journey is hiring globally, our onboarding, integration and training systems allowed us to hire people in dozens of countries while maintaining the same high standard of knowledge and culture! How amazing is that! And allowing the EDU processes we started a long time ago.
Now we are contemplating the next big leap in the life of our team and our company. It is Continuous Education. We work on the competency frameworks, learning paths, integrating theory supported by practical feedback from real projects ... to make sure that once people are part of our team, they have the best-in-class opportunities to become THE talent on the global scale. We envision a learning path from a trainee to becoming a co-CTO, how cool is that!
We definitely need to build a team to implement this vision into reality, so here is why we are talking to you! if you have been working in the area of Learning Management Systems or have been part of the teaching process - this opportunity is for you!
What skills we are looking for - you do not need to possess all of them:
Technical, Configuration, Content management
- Configuration of LMS (Moodle), grading, competency frameworks, learning paths, reporting
- Inserting available EDU materials into LMS and creating Quiz materials for them based on provided questions and answers
- Getting feedback from course participants and adjusting questions, materials, descriptions accordingly
- Communication with subject-matter experts to update the course materials
A pedagogical, fast build-up of Subject-Matter Expertise
- The ability to create Quiz questions based on provided theoretical materials to check that course participant has digested theory by providing them smart questions with multiple choice answers
- The ability to grade completed open-ended essay type assignments based on the provided evaluation guidelines and case studies
- The ability to create learning EDU material based on the raw materials submission and explanation by a subject matter expert
Sounds like a matching profile?
There are only a couple of steps to take:
- Head to the apply button
- Complete our test assignment
- Have an interview with future teammates!
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- Learn from the best and become the best!
- Be part of a multinational team delivering global solutions
- Enjoy our online first office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enrol in a coworking space
- Health insurance, competitive salary, bonuses and team events, a lot of fun!
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency globally, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!