This job offer has expired.
Mid Level Magento Developer
Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, Walmart, AirBaltic, PUMA, Adidas, Levis and BMW. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We will make sure that Scandiweb is the best place that people choose for eCommerce solutions. We want that whenever you tell them that you work in Scandiweb, they know it and are familiar with it!
Join Scandiweb & Work from anywhere!
We welcome Mid-Level Magento Developers, who are expected to:
- learn from their Mentor - even if you are mid-level, there is so much to learn. And you got the best to learn from!
- have a clear goal in progression to become a Senior - we have a Power Up plan done together with a Senior colleague, who helps you set goals and achieve them
- be involved - ask questions, explore alternative solutions, challenge yourself and others
- get a mission! A big goal that will change your life and the life of others!
- be part of the family, ask for help and help others
What does it take to become a Mid-Level Magento Developer?
- Apply using the “apply for this job” button on the right!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
What is it like to be a Mid-Level Magento Developer?
- you are a part of a small team working on a Magento project together
- you get medium-complex real-world tasks, build, test and ship to Live
- your teammates help you to choose the best tech solution
- we make complex Magento projects, so you will have a chance to learn a lot of related tech e.g. middleware, PIM, CRM, ERP integrations
- you will get help and code review to make sure your results are great and you are learning
- you start with the most progressive tech stack OOP frameworks, Docker, GraphQL, React, Vue and much more!
- you follow Magento news and Magento community to continue your path to the excellence in this sphere
- you train and pass all relevant Magento certifications to help us continue to be the most certified Magento team in the World!
- Professional certification
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!