This job offer has expired.
Mid Level PHP & Web Developer
Live in Latvia - build for the World!
Scandiweb is a local startup run by guys and girls from Latvia accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart, and Lancome. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We put Latvia on the map for eCommerce solutions and now we have a way bigger goal! We want that whenever you tell someone that you are from Latvia, the first thing that pops into their head is Scandiweb.
Join us! Help us do for Latvia what Skype did for Estonia, Spotify for Sweden and Linux for Finland!
We welcome Mid-Level PHP Developers, who are expected to:
- learn from their Mentor - even if you are mid-level, there is so much to learn. And you got the best to learn from!
- have a clear goal in progression to become a Senior - we have a Power Up plan done together with a Senior colleague, who helps you set goals and achieve them
- be involved - ask questions, explore alternative solutions, challenge yourself and others
- get a mission! A big goal that will change your life and the life of it
What does it take to become Mid-level PHP Developer?
- send your CV or a simple e-mail to email@example.com saying you want to join us
- have a conversation - we will get back to you very soon!
- complete a test to see if you meet the minimum requirement to be part of the team
- come to an interview to meet the team and learn more about our daily life
- pair program with our team member or have a technical conversation
Usually, you can easily complete the test, if you understand OOP and have from a few months to a few years of relevant experience.
What is it like to be a Mid-Level PHP Developer:
- you are a part of a small team working on a project together
- you get medium complexity real-world tasks, build them, test and ship to Live
- your teammates help you choose the best tech solution
- you will get help and code review to make sure your results are great and you are learning
- you start with the most progressive tech stack OOP frameworks, Docker, GraphQL, React, Vue and so much more
- as you progress, so does the difficulty of the problems you have to solve together with your exceptional colleagues!
- Professional certification
- Full time barista - start your morning with great coffee!
- Access to our free and ever-growing library
- Health insurance
Similar job offers
Senior .NET developer for an innovation-driven Scandinavian Insurance company (up to EUR 4100 gross)
Taubers Consulting e. K.
Full Stack Web Developer