Mid Level PHP & Web Developer
Scandiweb is an eCommerce agency that started its journey in Latvia by two entrepreneurs sitting in a small room. Until now, many companies worldwide have chosen our eCommerce solutions - Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma, and many others.
⭐️ We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
We welcome Mid-Level PHP Developers, who are expected to:
- learn from their Mentor - even if you are mid-level, there is so much to learn. And you got the best to learn from!
- have a clear goal in progression to become a Senior - we have a Power Up plan done together with a Senior colleague, who helps you set goals and achieve them
- be involved - ask questions, explore alternative solutions, challenge yourself and others
- get a mission! A big goal that will change your life and the life of it
What is it like to be a Mid-Level PHP Developer:
- you are a part of a small team working on a project together
- you get medium complexity real-world tasks, build them, test and ship to Live
- your teammates help you choose the best tech solution
- you will get help and code review to make sure your results are great and you are learning
- you start with the most progressive tech stack OOP frameworks, Docker, GraphQL, React, Vue and so much more
- as you progress, so does the difficulty of the problems you have to solve together with your exceptional colleagues!
What does it take to become Mid-level PHP Developer?
- Apply using the “apply for this job” button on the right!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
NOTE! If you are starting your journey with us remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. We recommend having the following minimum specifics: CPU i5 (or AMD equivalent), SSD 512GB and RAM 16GB
- Professional certification
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!