This job offer has expired.
Mid-Senior Web Developer
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding!
Maybe you are thinking about buying a new car - Ford, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, BMW, Jaguar, or Land Rover? We built their sites to sell their cars. Do you know the colorful and happy socks? Yes, we built the HappySocks webstore!
Using L'Oreal or Lancome makeup and skincare products? That's our customer! Running in PUMA shoes? Their eCommerce store was made by Scandiweb! Buying tickets at airBaltic.com or visiting THE MET museum in New York? Websites made in Scandiweb! Enjoying… Hmm… Yeah, we made an official Durex site too!
⭐️ We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What is a day of a Mid-Senior Web Developer?
Your first day and even a few weeks will be dedicated to onboarding, learning the tools we use, processes we follow, company history, and culture. You will set up your workspace and workstation and equip it with the necessary apps.
After that, you will join various sized projects working with Magento, PWA, React.js, from time to time also Shopify, Laravel, Node.js, and more.
The key is not to know everything at once, but to be ready to jump into our never-ending track of education! We believe that knowledge and skill is a muscle that needs constant stretching and training to stay in its best form!
What do we expect from a Mid-Senior Web Developer?
Junior or Senior, we expect each new colleague to absorb the knowledge, information, and culture we have here in Scandiweb and to be ready to challenge themselves. If joining already as a mid-senior developer, we expect to have relevant previous experience as a PHP/Web developer and pass the threshold of what we envision of a mid-senior developer through our test assignment during the application process.
We do not count experience and competence in years, but in what we see in the actual performance and delivery. So apply and show us what you've got!
How to apply?
- Apply using the button on the right
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a test assignment and a technical interview!
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
What are the benefits?
- Get the best continuous Dev training in the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world - we give a big focus on our employee learning and growth
- Work on the most challenging and the biggest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!
Yes, we do have semi-automated recruitment processes BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! So no need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!