This job offer has expired.
Paid Search/Social Specialist
Our growing and ever-evolving Digital Growth team are looking for bright, talented, and dedicated people to join us in creating and delivering paid traffic that converts for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart, and Lancome.
We're looking for a person with previous experience in the field of Paid Traffic and a healthy learning attitude and the drive to improve - these we value above all else. Previous experience with eCommerce and working in an agency setting will be seen as a major advantage.
- Activating, managing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns on paid search platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads), as well as Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals, and objectives of each of your clients.
- Identify and drive new game-changing digital marketing opportunities in paid search and social to further scale the business and improve efficiencies
- Continually optimize paid search and social campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, audience optimization, etc.
- Write compelling Ad copy with a focus on driving conversions
- Compile monthly paid search and social reports for our clients with personal comments and analysis of account performance
- Completion and delivery of tasks and deliverables on time with accuracy, consistency and according to project expectations.
- Experience building and managing campaigns on Google Ads/Facebook Ads
- A keen interest in continual, self-motivated learning
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Self-starter who doesn’t need constant supervision or direction
- Solid communications skills and a team player
- Experience in eCommerce marketing
- Have qualitative research experience
- Familiar with CRO & SEO
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities… and legendary parties
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification and top-end equipment
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!
How to apply?
- Head to the apply button on the right
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.