This job offer has expired.
Senior PHP & Web Developer
Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, Walmart, AirBaltic, PUMA, Adidas, Levis and BMW. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks or even condoms! Yeah, we made sites for HappySocks and Durex too!
What's next? We will make sure that Scandiweb is the best place that people choose for eCommerce solutions. We want that whenever you tell them that you work in Scandiweb, they know it and are familiar with it!
Join Scandiweb & Work from anywhere!
We welcome Senior PHP Developers, who are expected to:
- first and foremost - learn! Yes, you are Seniors, but, if you want to advance further, you need to become an empty glass again, or, at least, a half-full one
- have a Mission. Why do you do IT? Who do you want to become? What impact can you make? You have great power, so let's figure out how to use it together!
- be involved, learn what is the Scandiweb way of doing things and become a role model for others
- become part of our humble family, ask for help - you will definitely see a lot of new stuff you did not know, learn it and help others
- help the team to innovate. You know what cutting edge is - share it with others and let's get there together!
What does it take to become a Senior PHP Developer?
- Apply using the “apply for this job” button on the right!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. We recommend having CPU i5 (or AMD equivalent), SSD 512GB and RAM 16GB
What is it like to be a Senior PHP Developer:
- you are a part of a small team working on a project together
- you get complex real-world tasks, build them, test and ship to Live
- you actively engage with your teammates to discuss your solutions for complex tech challenges before building them
- you will get a lot of support and learning from other Seniors
- your tech stack is advanced and we are here to support your onboarding experience - OOP frameworks, Docker, GraphQL, React, Vue and so much more
- as you progress, so does the difficulty of the problems you have to solve, as well as responsibility for the entire project grows up to a Tech Lead level
- Professional certification
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!