This job offer has expired.
Senior PHP & Web Developer
Scandiweb is an eCommerce agency that started its journey in Latvia by two entrepreneurs sitting in a small room. Until now, many companies worldwide have chosen our eCommerce solutions - Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma, and many others.
⭐️ We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
We welcome Senior PHP Developers, who are expected to:
- first and foremost - learn! Yes, you are Seniors, but, if you want to advance further, you need to become an empty glass again, or, at least, a half-full one
- have a Mission. Why do you do IT? Who do you want to become? What impact can you make? You have great power, so let's figure out how to use it together!
- be involved, learn what is the Scandiweb way of doing things and become a role model for others
- become part of our humble family, ask for help - you will definitely see a lot of new stuff you did not know, learn it and help others
- help the team to innovate. You know what cutting edge is - share it with others and let's get there together!
What does it take to become a Senior PHP Developer?
- Apply using the “apply for this job” button on the right!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
NOTE! If you are starting your journey with us remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. We recommend having the following minimum specifics: CPU i5 (or AMD equivalent), SSD 512GB and RAM 16GB
What is it like to be a Senior PHP Developer:
- you are a part of a small team working on a project together
- you get complex real-world tasks, build them, test and ship to Live
- you actively engage with your teammates to discuss your solutions for complex tech challenges before building them
- you will get a lot of support and learning from other Seniors
- your tech stack is advanced and we are here to support your onboarding experience - OOP frameworks, Docker, GraphQL, React, Vue and so much more
- as you progress, so does the difficulty of the problems you have to solve, as well as responsibility for the entire project grows up to a Tech Lead level
- Professional certification
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!