[Senior] UX/CRO Researcher
Did eCommerce reach the level of 2025 already in 2020? Is commerce, management and leadership converging to be 100% digital?
In fact, COVID-19 accelerated the shift to eCommerce by 5 years and 370+ eCommerce platforms contributed to this growth.
Scandiweb is part of this digital transformation, join us to impact the world together!
With the growing demand for seamless eCommerce solutions, we are looking for experienced UX/CRO specialists to join our Growth team - whose main only goal is to help our clients earn more!
How will you be doing that? While make factors can affect the business bottom line, you would be focusing specifically on user journey optimization & finding the shortest path for successful conversion.
What you will be dealing with?
- Conversion & UX Research: analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to find website optimizations opportunities with the highest potential return
- Evaluating websites and eCommerce stores based on best practices (heuristic review)
- User testing for the optimal navigation path and hypothesis validation - moderated and unmoderated, using all the best tools in the industry
- Driving research and data-informed redesign projects - understanding which part of the old website is not performing well and preparing wireframes for a better solution
- Traffic channels auditing and ROI-driven analysis
- Experimentation and A/B testing: planning experimentation program to validate hypothesis from the Conversion & UX Research
Whom are we looking for?
In short, you will definitely become an integral part of the team if you:
- Passionate about finding & solving critical bottlenecks in the user journey
- Can transform your hypothesis into functional wireframes
- Know the true value behind user testing
- You like to measure the results of each change you are doing
- Great relationship-building skills and communication skills - you'll need to build and maintain relationships with clients and communicate your ideas well
- Understand human psychology and decision making processes
- Have excellent presentation skills. You’re good at building slide decks and Excel reports, you know how to explain stats and data to mainstream folks.
- You’re highly organized – you do your research, take notes, document everything
- Humility & the wisdom to accept that you will be wrong
- Willingness and dedication to learn new things to grow professionally and personally
- Good English language skills - you’re articulate, can write and communicate well
Our promise to you:
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!
How to apply?
- Apply using the button on the right
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a test assignment, phone call and a technical interview
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Conversion Optimisation Strategist (CRO/UX)
SIA Clarity Labs (reg.nr. 40103607074)
WEB & Mobilo lietotņu testētājs/-a (iespēja strādāt attālināti)
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST