This job offer has expired.
SEO Specialist (mid level/ senior)
Our growing and ever-evolving Digital Growth team (Digital Marketing/ SEO/ Analytics/ CRO) is looking for bright, talented and dedicated people to join us in creating and delivering great SEO solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Ford, Nestle, Walmart and Lancome.
Excited about the opportunity to bring websites to the top positions in Google for the USA, the UK and all across Europe? Hungry for knowledge? Passionate about new tech? Then, you're just what we're looking for!
We're looking for a person with previous experience in the field of Search Engine Optimization and a healthy learning attitude and the drive to improve - these we value above all else. Previous experience with eCommerce SEO and working in an agency setting will be seen as a major advantage.
What you will be dealing with:
- SEO strategy development and execution for e-commerce (and not only) businesses
- Keywords and competitors research
- Technical SEO (WP, Magento, Shopify, PWA solutions)
- Content optimisation
- Backlinks building and outreach
- Support of website migration projects from an SEO perspective
Even the sky is not the limit for what you'll be able to work with if you join our team, hence the list above will highly depend also on you and your professional goals.
Who are you? If you can check-mark more than 4 of these, don't hesitate to apply!
- An analytical mindset and inner urge find answers and evidence in data
- An ability to use SEO tools (such as Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Semrush etc.)
- Previous working experience in the SEO field
- Excitement about digital marketing and SEO in particular
- Dedication to learn and evolve as a professional in the ever-changing digital world
- An ability to find common ground when meeting people
- Humility & the wisdom to accept that you will be wrong
- An agile mindset of Building, Measuring and Learning
How to apply?
- Head to the apply button
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a test assignment, phone call and a technical interview
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!