This job offer has expired.
I will tell you one thing that may make you remember Scandiweb, every time you do ... anything.
How is it possible?
Think about cars for example… Ford, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, BMW, Jaguar or Land Rover? We built their sites to sell their cars.
Wearing socks, maybe HappySocks? Well, we built their stores too!
Applying L'Oreal or Lancome makeup? That's our customer!
Running in PUMA shoes? Their eCommerce store was made by Scandiweb!
Buying tickets at airBaltic.com or visiting THE MET museum in New York? Made in Scandiweb. Enjoying … hmm… yeah, we made an official Durex site too!
We welcome Copywriters, who are expected to:
- First and foremost - learn and be open-minded
- Fluent English - spoken and written
- Be pedantic - you can spot a double space and it gets on your nerves
- Understand the weight that words have and KNOW how to utilize that to get to the result
- Be able to work with information - no matter what is the topic, you can take the information and weave it into a text, narrative, or sales pitch
- Have Tech and Business understanding - important, but not paramount
- Have an advanced understanding of how social media works
- Understanding about SEO
- Like the challenge - from crafting the perfect CTA, to writing lengthy articles and even whitepapers, you like to challenge yourself and try new things
- Work with various digital tools to improve workflow
- Be curious and have the huge motivation and willingness to learn and develop your skills
What does it take to become a Copywriter?
- Apply using the “apply for this job” button on the right!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
The test is both to evaluate your linguistic skills, as well as get an insight into how you work with information
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
What is it like to be a Copywriter?
- you are creating a new content masterpieces on a daily basis
- you write, edit, review various texts, from internal and external social media posts to landing page copy, to meta descriptions, to articles and more.
- you help with steering and maintaining Scandiweb's and our clients' content strategies in the right direction
- you work with colleagues to gather information for articles
- you contribute to projects with unique insights
- Professional certification
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Access to a free and ever-growing library
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!