This job offer has expired.
Technical Business Development Specialist
We are expanding our ever-growing team and an amazing opportunity for a technical business development specialist has opened up! Excited about the opportunity to work with clients from the USA, the UK and all across Europe? Hungry for knowledge? Passionate about new tech? Then, you're just what we're looking for!
Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, Walmart, AirBaltic, PUMA, Adidas, Levis, BMW…
We are looking for a person who has a technical background (web-development, e-commerce development or software development) accompanied by great communication skills.
ON DAILY BASIS YOU WILL:
- Be planning out e-commerce solutions and implementations for medium to large corporate clients around the globe.
- Get to meet clients online (and in-person when possible) from places near and far,
- Be glancing into backdoors of internationally scaled e-commerce businesses
- Be responsible for creating technical outlines and estimations for technology transformation and implementation.
A successful candidate will progress to become a certified eCommerce solution specialist and a part of a broader business development team.
DESIRED BACKGROUND AND SKILL-SET
- Experience in either web development, e-commerce project management, or software development
- Someone who is passionate for growth and technology transformation
- Ability to be technical with laser-focused attention to detail
- Good listening and communication skills in English
Bonus points (not required) if you:
- Experience in B2B or software sales
- Previous experience with e-commerce related platforms
- PHP, JS, React or any other programming language skills
- Experience in solutionizing for web development
- Presentational or public speaking skills
If you are lacking some of these skills, but can demonstrably learn fast, get in touch and we’ll see if you have what it takes.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Apply using the “apply for this job” button on the right!
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment and a technical interview
- Working side by side with one of the most experienced e-commerce development teams in all of Europe
- Travelling to meet clients in Europe, the UK, US and other locations (when safely possible)
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- Working with top-notch software solutions
- International clients of all sizes
- Health insurance
- Various other company bonuses