This job offer has expired.
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding! And to do it without previous experience?! We say YES!
Maybe you are thinking about buying a new car - Ford, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, BMW, Jaguar, or Land Rover? We built their sites to sell their cars. Do you know the colorful and happy socks? Yes, we built the HappySocks webstore!
Using L'Oreal or Lancome makeup and skincare products? That's our customer! Running in PUMA shoes? Their eCommerce store was made by Scandiweb! Buying tickets at airBaltic.com or visiting THE MET museum in New York? Websites made in Scandiweb! Enjoying… Hmm… Yeah, we made an official Durex site too!
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
- Our designs are working on the edge of making the impossible a reality
- Our designs helped sell $20 million worth of virtual currency in a week
- Our designs convinced leaders from Facebook, Google, and Uber to travel to Riga and speak at a local conference
- Our designs are breaking into as of yet untapped opportunities and markets, e.g., designing fintech products for vegans
You won't work on a single project - instead, you will need to pass many different business models through your hands and help them with their daily design challenges:
- Web & Apps design (eCommerce design)
- Business material (pitch decks, infographics …)
- Social Media designs & Ads (covers, post banners, Ad sets…)
- Print Collaterals (flyers & posters, roll-up banners…)
- Promotional & Marketing materials (banners, t-shirt graphics…)
This is a big variety of tasks… We do not expect you to do it all at once. You can choose the creative challenges you solve THE BEST and have a clear path of future possible skillset improvements.
As a UI Designer, you will be a problem solver - your goal will be to make GreenPixel the go-to solution when you think of the design. The team you may work with is very young and energetic, so expect to keep the sprint pace on a marathon distance!
We are also a part of a bigger, highly-successful technology company, which means you will meet many passionate IT professionals in our one-of-a-kind virtual office - virtual burning man party? Remote escape room challenges? Online yoga classes? What’s more? Submit your application to learn.
“Uhh, that sounds like my dream job” - if your inner voice tells you so, SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION NOW!
- Producing positive vibes & being a great team player
- Take conceptual ideas and turn them into visually striking and compelling designs
- Producing commercially viable design, which can sell, not just “being nice & pretty”
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, banners, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, simple illustrations, and other communication materials
- Assist in user experience design for our clients
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Be a part of an international team
- You have 1+ years of full-time experience in an agency, freelance, or in-house creative team
- Excellent eye for details... It can sound simple - nevertheless, it is crucial. If you are forgetting to update font styles or doing dozens of typos in designs, it is a "red flag"
- Great communication skills in English
- Experience using tools such as Figma, InVision, Zeplin, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous design experience within Webflow would be beneficial
- You clearly articulate your design decisions and effectively prioritize your workload
- You accept and respond well to constructive feedback. Passionate about your work and executing it to perfection
- Ability to work directly with a client
NOTE! We accept portfolios posted only on Behance or Dribbble platforms.
Nice To Have
- Vector graphics
- Brand identity changes
- Experience in drawing logos and simple illustrations
How to apply?
- Apply to this
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a phone call, test assignment, and a technical interview
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, hardware upgrades can be agreed upon.
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities…
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth - we will provide you with necessary courses, learning materials, and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex, and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!