This job offer has expired.
Web Developer (Jekabpils)
We WELCOME MID-LEVEL DEVs!
You are just one step from becoming senior and we feel we can help you to make it right. Friendly team, annual power up plan, challenging projects that is the best recipe for your successful growth to a senior level.
In Scandiweb you will grow by solving IT challenges for BIG BRANDS such as Diesel, Lego, The New York Times, JYSK. Your work will be true EXPLORER JOURNEY - we work on the cutting edge of technologies to achieve seemingly impossible results, while keeping top code quality.
Your hard work deserves legendary FUN activities that we organise almost every month, check our Facebook! :)
Who we are looking for:
- Have several years of solid experience with fundamentals of HTML/CSS+LESS/SASS,/PHP/MySQL, OOP and MVC frameworks.
- Possibly you have experience with some JS frameworks or Laravel, solve high-load challenges, work with Varnish, Memcache, NoSQL, use Git, Composer. And if you did not then you REALLY WANT to learn these things.
- Determined to learn and work hard to amass SENIOR experience and eventually lead whole teams.
Our promise to you:
- Commitment to your professional growth - you will be part of a team responsible for delivery of complex and innovative projects
- Opportunity to switch between departments of our company: eCommerce, Support team, Dedicated Teams and Custom solutions development
- Rewarding salary - above market pay, monthly crowd bonus, social coverage, paid company trips and conferences
- Expansion of your technology stack - we are true DevOps - have root access to servers in AWS, implement automated testing, optimize for high-load and widely exposed to mobile solutions.
- 2 dynamic offices in the city center of Riga as well as branches in Jekabpils and Daugavpils. We want you to stand up and take breaks - Xbox, ping-pong table, lounge room, bicycle parking. Company will cover your monthly sport activities.
- Lots of adventures - together we cross lakes and rivers, climb 5000m mountains, surf in Canary Islands, wakeboard, jet-bike, sing karaoke, cook and party hard across the Globe!
Who we are:
A local company that makes the world know that Latvia is not only a country of blond girls, but also the place to go for THE BEST CODE! We made Reuters, Metallica, New York Times, L'Oreal, Lego, Diesel and many others to choose Latvia and Scandiweb as the place they get their IT stuff DONE.
Our average age is 24, majority of our team has joined as juniors - we learned by mistakes, by asking questions and not afraid of accepting seemingly impossible challenges.
We invite YOU to join us! Sky-rocket your professional growth in a genuinely friendly and fun environment!
How to apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com and our Experience Team will get back with a meeting time.