QA Test Engineer (IT manual tester) - Remote
Scout RFP transforms archaic sourcing processes with clean, intuitive software that helps buyers and suppliers do business more effectively and with fewer headaches.
Scout RFP is well-funded, managed by an experienced team, and growing fast. With over 100 customers and adding more each day, our software is simplifying the buying decision for medium and large enterprises.
You are a result oriented person with positive attitude and love interacting with people. You know the importance of QA in development process. You pay attention to details and if needed report findings in a well-structured manner. You like to give feedback about usability and help to launch better products.
- Analyzing requirements
- Designing test cases
- Identifying and planning the required tests
- Gathering and managing test data
- Execution of functional tests
- Logging outcomes and verifying test execution
- Analyzing, evaluating, submitting and retesting defects
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- Proficient understanding of software test methodologies/procedures and the overall product development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Efficiently regulate and prioritize tasks
Desirable skills and abilities
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence or similar tools
- Experience in content writing
- Possibility to work with fast growing company based in San Francisco while helping clients all over the world.
- Get support from dedicated senior engineers and testers who are professional, fun and independent.
- Possibility to work remotely from home.
- Possibility for students in IT field.
- Competitive salary
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Software QA Test Engineer
Quality Assurance Tester FULL STACK
Stream Labs SIA
Senior Mobile Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
QA Engineer (Mobile/iOS/Android)