This job offer has expired.
Penetration tester / ethical hacker (WEB applications)
SEC Consult (www.sec-consult.com) is one of the leading consultancies for cyber and application security. Meanwhile, we operate branches in Europe, Asia and North America. SEC Consult is a specialist for external and internal security assessments, penetration testing, the development of security information management processes and certification processes (ISO 27001), cyber defense, secure software development and sustainable improvement of security levels.
- Conducting manual WEB application penetration tests and code security reviews
- Carrying out network-level penetration tests
- Creation of customer-specific development measures to eliminate identified weak points
- Reviewing architectural concepts and creation of design patterns
- Creating security concepts
- Passion for information security
- Understanding of concepts of at least one of the following technologies: Java EE, ASP.NET, PHP
- Ideally, prior knowledge in the field of WEB or general application security
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of OWASP vulnerability classes, OWASP testing guide
- Experience with common operating systems (Windows, *nix)
- IT knowledge (operation and/or application development)
- Exciting and varied work at an international top security consultancy with team members from Austria, Germany and Singapore
- Excellent opportunity to improve the existing information security know-how
- From 1500 EUR salary before taxes for a junior role to 2600 EUR salary before taxes or even more for a mid. or senior level role.
- OSCP, OSWE, CEH, LPT or similar certification
- Free parking, snacks and gaming activities at the office
- Trips to information security conferences (Infosecurity Europe and others)
- Possibility to work remotely
Similar job offers
Penetration tester / ethical hacker (WEB applications, remote)
Informācijas drošības konsultants
Senior .NET developer for an innovation-driven Scandinavian Insurance company (up to EUR 4100 gross)
Taubers Consulting e. K.
Informācijas drošības vadības centra analītiķis