SENIOR QA Developer
What we offer you:
- Work in stable, professional, and friendly environment
- International communication and experience
- Work in fast growing company, who values people as one of the company’s strengths
- Career opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health insurance
- Brand new office
- Participation in international projects and overseas travels
- Regular entertainment and team building events
- Perform testing for new and existing company products
- Have experience in variety of testing types
- Create and maintain Selenium tests, REST API and end-to-end tests written in Java
- Work closely with Product Owner on new requirements
- Sign off releases
What we expect from you:
- At least 2 years’ experience Quality Automation development
- Experience with Git and Agile frameworks and technical practices
- Practical basic knowledge of Jenkins, databases and Linux
- Suﬃcient technical knowledge
- Planning, arranging and prioritizing competences
- Excellent command of English, good Latvian and Russian languages
- Being able to ‘get things done’
- Good team player
Advantage if you have experience with:
- Docker and Kubernetes
WHY we are perfect match?
YOU share our core values:
Passion about what we do
Education helps to build and retain talent and deliver better results
Quality – what we do, we do well.
You want something more than just going to a job. You want to have acareer with meaning.
Have we sparked your interest? Ready to begin? Then apply now and join our top-level professional team!
WE GROW FAST, GROW WITH US!
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes and shown interest towards our company.