Technical Account Manager
ShowHeroes provides publishers with a one-stop-solution to Mobile First Video Strategies, ranging from video content production to player technology and distribution.
While this helps fighting dwindling ad revenues, it creates new premium video inventory for brands and advertisers, effectively increasing their reach across premium publishers’ native video inventory for marketing communications. ShowHeroes’ Matched Content Targeting enables marketeers to put their messages within highly relevant, premium video content, yielding higher view through rates and overall performance.
ShowHeroes was founded by Ilhan Zengin, Mario Tiedemann and Dennis Kirschner in 2016 and operates across office locations in Berlin, Riga, St. Petersburg, Moscow, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf and Hildesheim. The company employs around 50 team members.
- Technical campaign and deal setup
- Report creation, analytics
- Campaign performance optimization
- Exchange with IT and product teams over technical issues
- Technical support to our partners (advertising clients, media agencies)
- Participation in on-call service to maintain high service and procedure
- Strong interest and/or working experience in the field of online marketing and campaign management
- IT background is a strong plus
- Business fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong customer orientation
- Reliable and precise way of working
- Analytical skills and affinity for numbers
- Comprehensive MS Office knowledge
- Professional, commited team
- Start-up culture
- Full time work in Riga
- Frequent Team Events
- Support for growth personally and profesionally and much more.