This job offer has expired.
Junior Java Software Developer
Alfa Finance is an innovative and fast-growing player in online lending and investment management. In 2015 the Group launched its operations in the short-term consumer lending sector, when it started doing business in Eastern Europe.
- Improving existing solutions
- Helping to support production systems
- Working closely with other development teams in the company
- Writing clean and testable code
- Participation in discussions about the overall architecture and design of software solutions
- Solid foundation in computer science and understanding of OOP and functional programming principles
- Some experience and deep interest in Java, automated testing, relational databases
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Good English language skills both in writing and speaking
- Team and solution oriented mindset
- Problem solving skills
Consider as advantages:
Experience with Agile or iterative software development methodologiesHigher education in IT field (could be in the process of acquiring).
- Projects to test that involve use of modern technologies
- Dynamic work with personal development possibilities
- Part of a friendly and enthusiastic team
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance