This job offer has expired.
ambrite is a Swiss, Latvian and South African based company offering software solutions for data mining and predictive analytics and TV Services. Due to its focus on state-of-the-art open source software components and integration of the latest research by the machine learning community, ambrite has become a key partner for both local and global players in Switzerland and Europe in the government, energy and telecommunication industry. For our Zurich-based branch, we are looking for senior developers that are as passionate about TV consumer services and data science as we are.
ambrite is currently working for the leader in Entertainment Services in Switzerland and Europe in providing software solutions for backend systems and user interfaces for the pay TV industry. Together, we’re creating a next generation platform which will replace or extend current consumer services in the market. We are looking for you to develop this next generation of software.
Specifically, we address the following challenges:
- Development of NodeJS backend services which import data from various sources and normalize the data
- Development of NodeJS backend API (micro-)services to present data
- Configure and support Linux servers for NodeJS
- Write unit-tests to provide sufficient testing coverage
What We Are Looking For
- 2+ years experience
- Experience with ES6, NodeJS
- Basic understanding of SQL/NoSQL (Database modelling a plus)
- Familiarity with modern software development processes (DevOps culture)
- Good English communication skills
- Experience with JIRA/YouTrack and agile methodology
What We Offer
- Become member of a motivated international team in Switzerland, Latvia, South Africa and other locations
- Consumer projects with interesting clients in Europe and North America
- Regular visits and meetings with our teams in Switzerland and South Africa
- Conference visits, courses for further education and on extensive library
If you are interested in joining ambrite, please do not hesitate to send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.