Product development of Anatomy Next platform anatomy.app.
At Anatomy Next we make anatomy simple by developing high-quality teaching and learning tools by putting the needs of students and professors at the forefront.
The educational tools we create are precise, reliable, and easy to use. Above all – they are designed to convey the rich complexity of gross anatomy in a simple, intuitive manner. Two key groups we work with are medical students and artists.
Anatomy.app is a cutting-edge teaching and learning tool with a vast library of interactive 3D anatomy models based on precise radiological data. The platform helps educators expand and enhance their anatomy classes with teaching and learning tools that are as powerful as the technology students use every day.
- Anatomy Next (anatomy.app) product development - API, DB and administration panel.
- NET Core
- ASP.NET Core (Web API, MVC)
- Entify Framework Core
- Experience in Frontend programming (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Independent and teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to see the big picture and implement a long-term vision
- PostgreSQL knowledge
- Full-time position with flexible working hours
- Monthly remuneration 1500-2200 EUR net in hand based on previous experience and skills
- An option to work from the office in Riga center or remotely
- Creative hands-on product development role crucial for the success of the business, you will have the actual opportunity to shape the product
- Personal development and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing digital tech startup
- Inspiring leadership and knowledgeable, creative, genuinely kind colleagues
- Excellent and supported remote team culture, eventful social agenda, and frequent team offsites
- Equipment you need to get the work done
- Paid holiday allowance (inc. bank holidays)
- Healthy work-life balance
Next steps for successful candidates:
- Intro interview call
- Technical task
- Interview and tech task review and / or interview with CEO
- Anatomy Next is a digital EdTech startup bringing the teaching and learning of human anatomy to the next level, with global ambitions to become a leading provider of digital learning and instruction tools for artists, medical students, universities, clinicians and surgeons.
- With our proprietary cloud-based library of high-quality 3D digital models and bestselling worldwide anatomy book series for artists since 2015, Anatomy Next has gained international recognition in the medical and artistic industry and on the startup scene. We are well positioned to continue growing rapidly in Europe, the US and elsewhere, with the recent massive shift to remote teaching, learning and medical consulting.
- Our products reflect our passion for information design. It is principally important to us that all the tools we develop present complex subjects in a clear, understandable way while preserving their depth of information.
- During the past years we have created a really interesting, exciting and positively challenging work environment at the convergence of human anatomy, fine art, medical education, 3D digital art, software development, digital marketing, international product sales and business growth strategy. And we are hiring!