This job offer has expired.
We strongly believe that being at the edge of technology and combining continuous learning with extensive hands-on experience from the top Customer Experience projects around the globe is a multiplier that will skyrocket your level of professional competence and bring your career to the next level.
If you share this vision and ready to outperform your expectations doing a spectacular job, join us and become a member of the CLARITY Team!
- Elicit requirements and assist with business cases
- Organize requirements and analyse system
- Translate and simplify requirements
- Write specifications
- Manage requirements and communicate to all user groups and development team
- Drive the design or review of test cases, process changes requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation, and deployment •Assess and validate developers’ activities
- Contribute to the development and CLARITY knowledge base: best practices, processes, tools, documents, methods, and techniques
- Prepare documentation, participate in process description development
- Constantly learn new ways of working and surrounding systems.
We consider as an advantage
- Billing/Finance background, preferably in high-tech
- CRM (Microsoft, SalesForce, SAP) background with experience in pricing
- Experience with SAP Cloud 4 Customer (SAP Sales Cloud).
- Competitive remuneration package
- Training, certifications and individual personal development program
- Health insurance and phone number paid by the company
- Corporate events, sports activities, and PlayStation in the office
- Office in the city centre on the 14th floor with a spectacular view, fruits, and coffee
- Friendly and positive working environment