This job offer has expired.
We are an international finance company, who is providing Forex brokerage services for customers in Asia, Russia and Europe.
- Develop new functionality and maintain existing websites: www.forex4you.com, www.forex4you.org, https://account.forex4you.org, etc.
- Develop new functionality and maintain existing back-office applications, and back-end processes
- Integrate with external systems, like payment systems, credit card processing systems, SMS gateways, etc.
- Reviewe colleagues' code.
- Refactor and optimise existing code.
- Work with Agile methodologies.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Experience in building high-availability, scalable and high performance platform.
- Understanding of design patterns.
- Familiarity with PSR standards, DDD/TDD.
- Expertise in implementing RESTful, SOAP web services.
- Writing Unit Tests
Tech stack (we always try to experiment and use what best solves the issue):
MySQL, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, AWS, Redis, Docker
Our standard, but true offer:
- Work in ambitious and international company;
- Generous compensation package, social guarantees, health insurance and other bonuses;
- Friendly and supportive colleagues and career growth opportunities;
- Modern office and technologies.
We expect you to bring your expertise into the team and use it the best way.
If you feel you need more information or want to discuss this opportunity, please contact Irina Tocko, email@example.com.
We will only approach candidates who will be invited to interviews.
SIA "LikeIT", E. Birznieka-Upisa iela 21, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256.