This job offer has expired.
We are a leading back-office solution provider for Fintech companies that specializes in brokerage-related solutions. We have been operational for over ten years and are continually innovating on a wide range of products and services that serve the financial industry.
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect. You will be working as part of a highly talented team of IT and business specialists. The team’s top priority is to deliver new features and improve existing services
- A Challenge;
- A stable environment to nurture your passion for technology;
- A chance to grow as a specialist;
- To work in an agile, fast-paced environment;
- To deliver quality work on time and focus on business value;
- Meaningful work with a profound impact on the company and the industry.
- Enterprise Architecture experience 3+ years or Solution Architecture experience 5+ years;
- Software engineering and delivery experience 7+ years;
- Organisational skills to identify and track architectural issues to resolution;
- Strong enterprise architecture skills with a demonstrated ability to capture the current state and define and implement a target architecture;
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle;
- Familiarity with popular architecture frameworks and software architecture design patterns;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent English (Advanced or Proficient).
As an advantage:
- Active EA Certification (TOGAF or FEAC Certified Enterprise Architect);
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, technology or related discipline, or equivalent professional experience;
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence;
- Experience in the Fintech domain.
- Develop and maintains current and target state architectures at the enterprise level consistent with established standards and to the level of detail necessary for ensuring they are fit-for-purpose;
- Deliver architectural initiatives that improve efficiency by overseeing the implementation of the target state architecture, supporting end-to-end integrated systems.
- Maintain broad enterprise-level knowledge of the organisation's technologies and architectures;
- Manage and optimise a portfolio of applications, platforms, and technologies;
- Identify architectural risks and propose alternatives and solutions;
- Maintain broad knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies;
- Align architectures to business and technology strategy.
- Work in an international company;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Paid sports activities;
- Fruits, cookies and great coffee;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Modern office environment in the centre of Riga;
- Friendly team and career grown opportunities;
- Fully subsidised parking space near the office after the probation period;
- Remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Similar job offers
SIA Corporate Development Solutions
Business Intelligence Architect for Enterprise Analytics in the Cloud
Solution Architect/Technical project manager
Projektu izstrādes nodaļas vadītājs
Rīgas domes Informācijas tehnoloģiju centrs