This job offer has expired.
Information Security Officer
We are a leading back-office solution provider for Fintech companies that specializes in brokerage-related solutions. We have been operational for over ten years and are continually innovating on a wide range of products and services that serve the financial industry.
We are looking for an IT Security Specialist. You will be working as part of a highly talented team of IT and business specialists. The team’s top priority is to deliver new features and improve existing services.
- A Challenge;
- A stable environment to nurture your passion for technology;
- A chance to grow as a specialist;
- To work in an agile, fast-paced environment;
- To deliver quality work on time and focus on business value;
- Meaningful work with a profound impact on the company and the industry.
- IT Security experience — 3+ years;
- IT Support/Administration or Engineering experience — 5+ years;
- Knowledge of current security risks and protocols;
- Hands-on experience in Linux and Windows administration;
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST, PCI DSS;
- Experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management, including managed services.
- Experience in Agile (scaled) software development;
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English (Advanced or Proficient).
As an advantage:
- Experience with Cloud computing/Elastic computing across virtualised environments;
- Good understanding of Cloud Security;
- Familiarity with Data Protection Regulation;
- Professional security management certification;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, technology or related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence;
- Experience in the Fintech domain.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program;
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework;
- Analyse existing security systems and make recommendations for changes or improvements;
- Organise and conduct vulnerability audits, penetration testing or forensic IT audits and investigations;
- Monitor the network and provide early warning of abnormalities or problems;
- Upgrade systems regularly to remain competitive in the field of security;
- Keep technical knowledge current through continuing education;
- Oversee staff training in all the latest security awareness skills; check if associated protocols, methodologies and procedures are implemented.
- Work in an international company;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Paid sports activities;
- Fruits, cookies and great coffee;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Modern office environment in the centre of Riga;
- Friendly team and career grown opportunities;
- Fully subsidised parking space near the office after the probation period;
- Remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic.