We are a leading back-office solu3on provider for Fintech companies that specialize in brokerage-related solu3ons. We have been opera3onal for over ten years and are con3nually innova3ng on a wide range of products and services that serve the financial industry - CRM, payment solu3ons, Risk assessment tools, etc.
We are looking for an energized and result-driven Product Owner with a strong background. The one who will add value and the one who gets inspired by results. The ideal candidate is high-energy, loves crea3ng and developing digital products, has strong leadership skills, analy3cal thinking, detail-oriented with an ability to collaborate.
- Manage and lead the project team (programmers, QA, designers, content specialists);
- Implement projects from start to finish (related to API, integrations, and creating solution from the idea);
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap;
- Groom and prioritize backlog;
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria;
- Plan releases and upgrades;
- Follow the progress of work and address client issues, bugs;
- You will collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concep development of a product, with deep involvement in creating new product or services;
- You need to solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Successful end-to-end product development experience in the role of Product Owner;
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum or Kanban) and software (Jira, Confluence);
- Higher education (at least Bachelor’s degree);
- Creative and strategic thinking;
- Management of stakeholders and their expectations;
- Ability to work with global cross-functional teams;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Attention to details;
- Fluent English.
- Gross salary 3500 Eur per month. Depending on the experience, education, and other competencies;
- International experience with intense collaboration with colleagues all across the world;
- Employees extensive loyalty program;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Modern office environment in the center of Riga;
- Friendly team and career growth opportunities;
- Fully subsidized parking near the office after the probation period;
- Remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Bonus package with a focus on performance after one year of work in the company.
Thank you for your interest! For additional information please contact Lāsma Rudzīte-Bice, 29230569,
SIA Corporate Development Solutions recruitment partner: SIA "LikeIT", 15/4 Audeju street, Riga, Reg.N. 40103859256.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
SIA Corporate Development Solutions