Senior PHP developer
We are a software development company who are developing Forex brokerage products and services.
See more about our products - https://www.eglobal-forex.com
- Develop new functionality and maintain the existing company's services;
- Integrate with external systems like payment systems, credit card processing systems, SMS gateways, etc.;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Review colleagues' code;
- Refactor and optimise existing code;
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Minimum 5 years of programming experience with solid knowledge of web development;
- Understanding of design patterns;
- Experience with PHP frameworks (preferably Symfony3+);
- Experience with PHP 7+;
- Solid knowledge of MySQL database;
- Solid knowledge of GIT;
- Expertise in implementing RESTful, SOAP web services;
- Experience in Linux environment;
- Writing Unit Tests;
- Familiar with PSR standards;
- Experienced in Agile methodologies.
As an advantage, you have experience with:
- Caching solutions e.g. Redis, Memcached;
- NoSQL solutions e.g. Elasticsearch, MongoDB;
- message brokers, we use RabbitMQ;
- JS frameworks (Angular, ReactJS);
- Work in an ambitious and international company;
- Health insurance, generous compensation package, social guarantees and other bonuses;
- Modern office in the centre of Riga;
- Friendly team and career growth opportunities.
We expect you to bring your expertise into the team and use it the best way.
If you have any questions, please address Annija Babre, email@example.com
SIA "LikeIT", 21 E. Birznieka-Upisa, Riga, LV-1011, Reg.N. 40103859256.
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
SIA Corporate Development Solutions