This job offer has expired.
We are a leading back-office solution provider for Fintech companies that specializes in brokerage-related solutions. We have been operational for over ten years and are continually innovating on a wide range of products and services that serve the financial industry.
Currently, we are looking for a System Administrator with a strong IT background. You will be working as part of a highly talented team of IT and business specialists. The team’s top priority is to deliver new features and improve existing services.
- A Challenge;
- A stable environment to nurture your passion for technology;
- A chance to grow as a specialist;
- To work in an agile, fast-paced environment;
- To deliver quality work on time and focus on business value;
- Meaningful work that has a profound impact on the company and the industry.
- At least two years experience as a Systems Administrator;
- Proficient with macOS, Windows, and Linux workstations administration and troubleshooting, both on-site and remote;
- Shell-scripting experience (bash/ksh/zsh, Python, PowerShell, etc.);
- Experience with monitoring systems;
- Experience in documentation and change management;
- Experience in managing internal services running on Windows and Linux in multiple locations;
- Hands-on experience in Installation, configuration, and optimisation of the production network infrastructure (switches, firewalls, VPN, wireless networks);
- Possibility to work with a delivery system;
- Proven track record in discovering, evaluating, and integrating optimal solutions for the company and its users.
As an advantage:
- Administration of both on-premise and cloud services, including Active Directory, CDN and Google Workspace (formerly known as G Suite);
- Hands-on Process Automation;
- Knowledge of Containers/Kubernetes;
- CI/CD process knowledge;
- Git/Bitbucket knowledge;
- VM management experience;
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Reacting to incidents, detect and solve issues;
- Maintenance and management of systems in the production environment;
- Security maintenance, user account maintenance, e-mail systems maintenance, infrastructure, office systems and applications support;
- Testing and deploying new features/applications;
- Maintaining documentation;
- Creation and maintenance of monitoring alerts;
- Shift work;
- Automation of manual work;
- Ensuring high availability of systems and backups.
- Work in an international company;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Paid sports activities;
- Fruits, cookies and great coffee;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Modern office environment in the centre of Riga;
- Friendly team and career grown opportunities;
- Fully subsidised parking near the office after the probation period;
- Remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic.