This job offer has expired.
Lead DevOps Engineer
Innovative solutions for technological challenges.
DYNATECH is the hub of competencies and operations for America based international Company DYNINNO Group. DYNATECH provides IT, marketing, operations, and administrative products and services for three main areas inside DYNINNO Group: travel, finance, and entertainment.
We are a people-powered tech company. We look after talent and hard work. We’re proud of the team we’re building and the work that each individual does. Our goal is to give you space to grow and realize your full potential.
Passionate about development in leading technologies? Looking to become a major player on a growing team?
Lead DevOps Engineer
Plays a leading role in changing the way that the Dyninno Group products are delivered within the company, planning and implementing a modern approach to software engineering and infrastructure that enables continuous delivery and by releasing features on demand. Your mission will be to transform our existing infrastructure into a fully automated environment, evangelizing and growing the DevOps mindset within the company. You will play the fundamental role in the continuous improvement of quality processes and standards to ensure that the global organisation provides efficient, high quality and cost effective development solutions.
Key benefits of the role:
- Real input into shaping the future of IT technological strategy and platforms in Dyninno Group Company;
- Working with the team of experts and a lot of R&D projects both in development in infrastructure parts;
- A lot of modern technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Go, etc.;
- Autonomous role in growing, entrepreneurial business.
Together with us you will:
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new products and features, making sure they are all developed so they fit in our continuous integration framework and processes;
- Create the DevOps roadmap and drive its implementation with your team and across the company;
- Evangelize and organize DevOps culture, integrating product and engineering with operations through processes, collaboration and automation
- Work with engineering and product leaders to define and execute a long term DevOps strategy;
- Partner with the development teams to plan, automate and optimize multiple environments across three business domains;
- Develop high availability systems and lead special research and development projects;
- Manage and expand the core platform team, coach and mentor your team members to be the best they can be while attracting and hiring key talent to uplevel the organization.
We are looking for:
- Proven background in developing highly available and resilient applications and infrastructures;
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer with hands-on experience with automating all stages of the software development lifecycle;
- Experience managing a cloud-based, enterprise platform running on Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Strong practical expertise with Kubernetes;
- Experience building/enhancing CI/CD pipelines and solid knowledge of the appropriate tools (Jenkins, GitlabCI and others).
- A strong passion for modern technologies and automation tools;
- Great leadership and communication skills with ability to inspire and develop other people.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then monthly salary range is 4300 EUR – 6490 EUR gross depending on your skills and experience.
- Health insurance;
- Diverse opportunities for professional growth and career development;
- Learning oriented work culture: exciting lectures and workshops organised by colleagues and team leaders;
- Possibility to take part in international conferences and online courses;
- Work-life balance environment: flexible work hours, fun office events, an in-house library, employee discount programs;
- Delicious treats at the office: weekly snack days, monthly morning brunch, and daily supply of fresh fruits;
- Spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/terms-of-service/