This job offer has expired.
QA Automation Engineer
Innovative solutions for technological challenges.
DYNATECH is an information technology company based in Riga, Latvia. We focus on providing IT services to global brands within DYNINNO Group in three key areas: travel, entertainment, and finance. Our people are our core strength and their talent and dedication allow us to always be one step ahead of the competition. Due to the expansion of the company, we are looking for a:
QA Automation Engineer
- Develop and enhance automated tests;
- Planning automated tests;
- Identifying and reporting issues;
- Collaborate with development engineers to drive issues to resolution and closure.
- Knowledge of PHP, Git, Jenkins, Selenium WebDriver, Jira or Mantis issue tracking systems;
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in manual testing;
- 1+ years of experience in test automation (preferably Selenium, Appium);
- Good knowledge of UNIX systems (Linux, BSD);
- Have solid knowledge with continuous integration and deployment;
- Ability to manage multiple projects;
- Practical knowledge and experience with quality assurance methodologies and software development methodologies;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Very good written English.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professionals skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then starting point for this position is not less than 1400 EUR gross per month.
- Office in the center of Riga;
- Young and motivated colleagues;
- Real growth possibilities within the company;
- Learning culture: lectures and workshops organised by colleagues as well as external partners, possibility to attend international conferences;
- Great work-life balance: employee discount programs, health insurance, fun monthly office events, fruit Wednesdays, in-house library, flexible working hours and other perks.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.
Reg. No. 40203012485