SENIOR QA ENGINEER
Innovative solutions for technological challenges.
DYNATECH is the hub of competencies and operations for America based international Company DYNINNO Group. DYNATECH provides IT, marketing, operations, and administrative products and services for three main areas inside DYNINNO Group: travel, finance, and entertainment.
We are a people-powered tech company. We look after talent and hard work. We’re proud of the team we’re building and the work that each individual does. Our goal is to give you space to grow and realize your full potential.
SENIOR QA ENGINEER
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Develop and maintain automation tests;
- Execute manual and automated test cases and analyze results;
- Identifying and reporting issues;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure throughout quality of the end-to-end functional process.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in manual testing;
- 1+ years of experience in test automation (preferably Selenium, Appium);
- Knowledge of any OOP language;
- Experience and knowledge in using Git and in CI/CD;
- Practical knowledge and experience with quality assurance methodologies and software development methodologies;
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills;
- Very good written English.
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with Docker containers;
- Experience in performance testing;
- Experience in API testing.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
Monthly gross salary range is 2405 EUR – 4300 EUR depending on your skills and experience
- Health insurance;
- Diverse opportunities for professional growth and career development;
- Learning oriented work culture: exciting lectures and workshops organised by colleagues and team leaders;
- Possibility to take part in international conferences and online courses;
- Work-life balance environment: flexible work hours, fun office events, an in-house library, employee discount programs;
- Delicious treats at the office: weekly snack days, monthly morning brunch, and daily supply of fresh fruits;
- Spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/terms-of-service/
Share with colleagues
Rate this job offer
Similar job offers
Junior QA Specialist: For Manual Web Based Application Testing
Wandoo Finance Group
Middle level Manual QA Engineer