This job offer has expired.
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR / DEVOPS
Innovative solutions for technological challenges.
DYNATECH is the hub of competencies and operations for America based international Company DYNINNO Group. DYNATECH provides IT, marketing, operations, and administrative products and services for three main areas inside DYNINNO Group: travel, finance, and entertainment.
We are a people-powered tech company. We look after talent and hard work. We’re proud of the team we’re building and the work that each individual does. Our goal is to give you space to grow and realize your full potential.
This is the ideal role for a System Administrator who is ready to reinforce our existing team of professionals. If it is you - be ready to take on new challenges in infrastructure development projects that have no analogues in Latvian market.
Our infrastructure is mostly based on Linux and AWS. The new team member will be provided with an opportunity to contribute immediately to the overall company success by utilizing and increasing his/her own technical knowledge and skills in networks, DBA, HA systems and cloud technologies.
What your background should look like:
- Solid knowledge of Linux operating system;
- Knowledge of AWS services such as EC2, S3, Container Management, etc.;
- Virtualization technologies;
- Software defined infrastructure and automated configuration management;
- Enterprise network architectures;
- Supporting security rights and restrictions and close cooperation with global security department;
- Setting up monitoring and alerts for systems and system administration tasks and monitoring of internal IT systems.
What will be considered as a plus:
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Hands on experience with “infrastructure as code”;
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python;
- Experience with monitoring and alerting systems, APM;
- Experience with MySQL;
- DevOps culture and mindset.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills, and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the starting point for this position is not less than 3500 EUR gross per month.
- An office in the centre of Riga;
- Health Insurance;
- Opportunities of career and professional growth;
- Opportunity to make real impact;
- A learning culture: lectures and workshops organised by colleagues;
- A great work-life balance: employee discount programs, an in-house library, flexible working hours, and other perks.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/terms-of-service/